Thyssen Mining is a full-service underground mining contractor based in Regina, SK with several projects currently underway in Canada and the USA. Its Raiseboring division is looking for Raisebore Operators and Supervisors.
Raisebore Operator / Supervisor
- Minimum 6 years operating experience with medium capacity drill
- Possess large diameter reaming experience (2.1 meters to 4.0 meters)
- Possess strong mechanical aptitude
- Possess working knowledge of hydraulics & hydraulic drive systems
- Possess working knowledge of electric drive systems
- Capable of reading layouts, charts, prints and schematics
- Possess rigging certificate and/or extensive knowledge of rigging
- Leading men in safe job activities
- Seeking operators qualified to operate a Robbins RBM7SPLH, DC variable speed drive raise bore rig capable of pulling 3 meter diameter raise (65 degrees to 90 degrees) to 300m in length.